& PM Shifts, Must be able to work weekend.
Prepare food in accordance with club recipes and standards. Responsible
for the daily timely preparation of all hot items and set-ups of items in place
for production of all menu items and quality standards. Insures product
inventory controls (use of par sheets), effective product rotation, sanitation
procedures and developed recipes are adhered to. Cooperates with the Executive Chef and Sous
Chef to efficiently coordinate the daily kitchen operations per the guidelines
and standards established by the Executive Chef.
1) Required to follow all approved recipes
and picture cards when preparing menu items.
2) To prepare batch recipes in accordance to
the instructions and scale to the activity projected.
3) Responsible for keeping an accurate
inventory, proper labeling and rotation and sanitized storage of all food
4) To prepare and control food usage in
proper portion sizes in order to minimize waste and control costs
5) To maintain a clean, organized and
presentable work area at all times and cleaning and properly sanitizing all
work surfaces used in the normal course of food production and service on an
6) To assist in the training of employees as
7) To assist co-workers during peak times of
operation. i.e. preparing and plating of banquets.
8) Acquire the knowledge to operate any
unfamiliar equipment from your immediate supervisor prior to the operation and
/ or sanitizing unit.
9) Fosters positive communication and
promotes teamwork with the front and back of the house staff to improve the
quality of services and member satisfaction.
10) Insure that any item prepared for staff meal
is of good quality and attractively presented in accordance with the Sous
11) Develop a progressive understanding of the
members expectations and plan whenever possible (without detriment to the daily
operations or negative financial impact) to anticipate and meet those
12) Monitors performance of all kitchen
equipment and utensils insuring proper operation and brings to the attention of
the Sous chef any defective equipment
13) Immediately informing a manager or
supervisor upon gaining knowledge of a hazardous situation, emergency or threat
to the security of guests, employees or club assets.
Adheres to the documented opening and closing procedures and checks work area for cleanliness.
15) Complying with all the Club’s rules,
regulations and dress code policies.
16) Such other duties as may be assigned from
time to time
2+ years cooking experience
Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen
Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
Send resume to: email@example.com